The Jaffurs Wine Club
Our wine club is very important to us because it allows us to produce small lots of Rhône-focused wines that demonstrate nuances of vineyards, winemaking techniques, and blending. Many of the reserve wines we produce are only available to our wine club members. We have two different wine clubs available with three different shipping options. The club member benefits are identical for both clubs.
- Both clubs receive 12 bottles per year at a 15% discount
- Wines may be picked up at winery, shipped quarterly, or shipped semi-annually
- Additional purchases of regularly priced wines also receive a 15% discount
- Wine Futures purchases receive a 30% discount
- Access to limited production and library wines
- Complimentary tastings for the club member and three guests each winery visit
- Invitations to exclusive members only events such as barrel tastings and our annual vineyard picnic
- Bragging rights with your friends
Anthology Wine Club:
Members typically receive one bottle each of the 12 wines produced each year. Five Syrahs, Grenache, Petite Sirah, Rhône-style red blend, Viognier, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Roussanne.
Reserve Syrah Club:
Members receive 12 bottles of our Reserve Syrahs each year. We currently produce four different vineyard designated reserve Syrahs plus our Upslope Syrah. Members receive 1-3 bottles of each.
Many members choose to be in both clubs so they can have a selection of everything we make and additional reserve Syrahs.
Members will be notified in advance via email of each upcoming shipment. Members may respond with any shipping concerns or specific instructions. We will try and accommodate all shipping concerns. We currently use UPS Ground shipping. An adult aged 21 or older will need to sign for the wine upon delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a business address rather than a residence if possible. The Wine Club is free to join. However, we ask that you receive at least 2 shipments before cancellation.